"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

This weekend was loaded with fun.

I don't remember what I did Friday night.
Oh wait, yes I do.  I went to bed early b/c I was in a foul mood most of the day.  Momma needed some well needed rest.  I was supposed to help at the boys preschool spaghetti dinner but I just didn't feel like it.

Saturday I woke up at 5:30a & decided to get up since I felt rested.  The boys were up by 6:30 & watching Transformers...over & over again.  I'm tired of that movie & yes the animated one.  I headed off to spin around 9:15a.  It felt so good & I think my new spin day is going to be Sat mornings.  I usually go on Monday eve but it's almost too much after a long day at work.

Around 11:30 my cousin dropped his 2 girls off to play with the boys while he took his wife to get a tat.  The kids had a blast together.  But those ages...whew I was tired.  5, 4, 3 (almost 4) & 18 months.

Walking to the park.
Tad & Jacqui are 2 months apart in age & they act exactly the same.  If they would be twins their mother/father would go insane!

 
They were changing the baby dolls diaper.
That evening we went & looked at 2 houses.  I liked the 1st one.  The hubs liked the 2nd one.  Both needed work, the 2nd one a LOT more than the 1st.  But in the end the distance is just too far for me.  I told him I just can't move further away from my family.  Thank goodness he understands. 
House #1
House #2
 Afterwards we got some dinner with our friends (who bought the house next door to house #2) at the local diner.  
It was delicious & a good time.

Sunday was my sister in law's baby shower.  I had a great time & I think she did too.  One would think that after all of my fertility woes I would have been sad but not once did I feel sad or sorry for myself.  I was genuinely happy for them.  I really can't wait to meet my niece or nephew.  
Check out her blog for updates on the shower.


After the shower I headed home to help Steve with dinner & had a few beers.  They tasted so good but made me very sleepy.

I will post later this week the shower invites since I didn't want to share them prior to the event.

**Take a look at our Easter pic below.  I almost wore that dress to the shower.  How funny it would have been since my SIL had a similar dress on.  Her's was just floor length. :)

I also bought one of those ItWorks wraps.  I think I might try it tonight....  
I'll post my results & what I think of them later this week.


Happy Birthday to my sexy hubby!  I love you so much! 
I hope you don't mind I didn't get you anything but Memphis in 2 weeks should be fun!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment