"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Did you ever wonder how they made ♂♀ that symbol?

Has this ever happened to you?  
You know, you're reading along, whether it be a blog, a Facebook status or a text & you see those really cool symbols (☺,☻,♥,♦,♣,♠,☼,♂,♀,♪,♫,°,é) within the message.  

I know I have. 
I would have especially loved to know how to make the degree sign (°) & the e with the accent above it (é) a long time ago.  The degree sign for my recipes, the e with accent because of my name "Laura René"

And I've found a tutorial guide on this.
I know what you are thinking ---SAHWEEET!!!
Of course some of these I think you need to use in html.
Play around with it.
 It's fun.


I could get most of these to work in word but here on the blog (or in facebook) I couldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment