So we are all moved into our new house.
Our garage still has stuff scattered about but we are making progress.
I've been going through stuff & selling it (or at least trying to).
Last weekend we hung up pictures & it is starting to feel like "home".
I took a few before pictures but have yet to take any after pics.
Maybe I'll get that done soon & do a post...Yes?
Let's talk about irony for a minute -
Irony is my cousin & his wife having a contract for purchase on the house #1 in this post. For, get this, $100 less (yes, ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS LESS) than we offered a month before. Don't worry, it's cool. Steve & I chose to back out of that deal so I'm happy for them.
Best part about it, we still get to enjoy visiting them without the headaches of owning it.
Someday I'll have my dream home in my dream location.
But for now this is our home.
Other news:
Kindergarten is right around the corner. How did this happen? My big boy is gonna be a kindergartener. Eeek! I'm excited for him but I'm sure tears will be shed on that first day.
![]() |
| First dentist visit - No cavities! Whoot!! |
My baby will be in his second year of preschool. He is growing up so fast & he is so stinking smart. And cute!
![]() |
| First dentist visit - No cavities! Whoot!! |
My mom has been teaching them to read & Tad knows his site words better than Bart. Crazy, right?
Bah!
Later Alligator!



No comments:
Post a Comment