So today is supposed to be the day that I wow you all with my pinterest finds.
Well I either haven't had time to do any or I can't share them right now.
Although I saw this the other day & I'm not sure how I feel about it.
![]() |
| The Window Seat |
What do you think? Are we liable? Do lawyers make this shit up to drive us nuts?
Anywho....
Steve and I have decided it's time to sell our beloved truck. With his new job requiring him to drive 50-100 miles each day we just cannot afford $4 a gallon gas in this hog.
It only get 13 mpg and while he usually drives my little caviler, which gets close to 30 mpg, it is on its last leg too.
It's bitter sweet.
It's the first new vehicle we bought together.
We brought both boys home from the hospital in it.
We always take it to Valmeyer for fireworks on 4th of July.
It's part of us and I will be sad to see it go.
So we have been pricing new/used vehicles.
I hate it.
Car shopping sucks!
My requests are:
1. must have 4 doors
2. must get 30 mpg + on the highway
3. prefer less than 70k miles
4. perfer 2006 or newer
2. must get 30 mpg + on the highway
3. prefer less than 70k miles
4. perfer 2006 or newer
Steve wants a mustang. Need I say more......
Oh & we can't afford another payment so we have to come out even on this deal.



No comments:
Post a Comment