"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tag You're It!


It's supposed to be recipe day but...

I've been tagged!

What does this mean?  IDK.  
This is all still pretty new to me.
I hope I don't disappoint, Cassie! :)

Cassie over at Our Walter Life tagged me to answer some questions.
I actually knew Cassie before I dated Steve.
It was nice to find out that she is actually his cousin.
Check her out - she's a hoot!
And her kiddos are adorable!

How this works:
•You must post the rules.
•Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you; then create 11 questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
•Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
•Let them know you have tagged them
 

1.  What's your summer must have?
An ice cold beer.  Who doesn't love one of these on a hot summer night?

2.  If you could vacation to the same spot every year where would you go?
Colorado - Hands down!

3.  If you could only have five apps on your phone what would they be?
Email, messaging, weather, my fitness pal & calculator.

4.  What is the one thing you can't go a day without?
Seeing my kids smile.  It's absolutely the best thing in the world!

5.  If you could pick one Fast Food restaurant to be in your town what would it be?
Taco Bell

6.  Explain the worst hair cut you have every had.
I had this lady in Red Bud cut my hair.  It was my first (and last) time here.  She cut it right at chin level with no layers.  For those that know me, you don't cut curly thick hair at one layer especially on a chubby cheek female.  I literally looked like a triangle.  Thank goodness Momma Melching fixed me up. :)

7.  If you had to buy one color of skinnies what color would they be?
ha ha ha ha - me - skinnies?  Doubt it!  Not in this lifetime but if I could probably hot pink!

8.  Would you rather only have FB or only have texting?
Texting.  FB is filled with too much drama.

9.  What's your perfect day like?
Any day I don't have to go to work and I can spend time with my kids.

10.  If you didn't have a Dad who would walk you down the isle?
Probably my brothers.  All 3 of them.  Wouldn't that be a sight to see. :)

11.  What would you do if someone gave you $100?
I would probably stash it away.  I mean part of me would love to take it shopping but the other part of me knows I might need it for a rainy day.  I hate being responsible!

And here's the 11 8 people I'm picking:
(Just 'cause I'm new to blog'n & don't have that many)

Emily @ Full to Overflowing
Lindsey @ Happiness With a Side of Havoc, Please
Stefanie @ Living the McLife
Amelia @ Peaches and Fuzz
Lisa @ The Eagle Family
Beth @ Home to my Memories

And here's your questions:

1. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
2. What is your dream job?
3. How many kids do you have or want to have?
4. What came first, the chicken or the egg?  Explain.
5. What's your perfect hair color? (pictures encouraged)
6. What is your dream car/house?
7. Have you ever done something that you regret?  How did you learn from it?
8a. For those of you with kids - How do you deal with them when they are being bad?
8b. For those of you w/o kids - How do you feel when you see a parent scolding a child?
9. What was your favorite childhood pet (pretend or real)?
10. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go & why?
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Can't wait to read your answers!
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. My three brothers would have been the ones to walk me down the isle... BUT not at Holy Cross Renault, holy narrow isles.

    ReplyDelete