I can't believe it's been 12 weeks since I've decided to change my lifestyle.
This week I dropped 1.2 pounds.
Slow & Steady!
I'm still not exercising daily but since the weather is getting nicer we have been able to get outside and take a walk or go on bike ride as a family.
One of the hardest things for me with changing my lifestyle is when we eat out. Which isn't often but when we do I just can't get myself to do the salad thing. Or the grilled chicken breast thing. Or....You get the picture.
Last night Steve wanted to take the boys to Pizza Hut.
I was hesitant but agreed.
Even though I ate less than I usually do, I still had too much.
2 slices of pizza & 4 boneless wings put me out 980 calories.
Should have skipped the pizza & just had more wings.
Definitely cleaning it up today.
This week I switched up my breakfast too.
For the last 2 weeks I've had an egg with onions and peppers wrapped up in a tortilla and topped with salsa.
It was good but getting old, so this week I had an egg, slice of american cheese and ham on an english muffin.
OMG - these are so good. It's like eating an egg McMuffin from McD's but it's so much better!
Let me tell ya I'm not a big fan of the english muffin. I prefer bagels. But these muffins are pretty darn good. Thomas brand muffins are awesome. So far I've tried their Double Fiber Honey Wheat English Muffins. DELISH!
Next task - reduce sodium.
I never add extra salt to anything & trust me no one should.
If you eat anything processed, you are getting more than you should.
Have a Super Friday!


No comments:
Post a Comment