"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Friday, March 16, 2012

Week 11 & a dress fitting...


I weighed in this morning & I'm down another .8 lbs.
Not as much as I wanted but I'll take it.
Great motivation to work harder next week!
 
 So I figured it was a good day to go & get fitted for my 
bridesmaid dress for my brother's wedding.
I was pleasantly surprised that I actually measured 
in the size that I currently wear.
Actually...I was between 2 sizes in 2 measurement 
so I ordered the middle one.
I figured I needed some extra motivation 
to keep myself on this healthy kick.

And if it's snug when it comes in
I can do a crash diet for a few weeks.
Or get a body wrap.
You know, figure it out then...
But I'm not worried
about it being to small.
It's going to be 
TOO BIG!

Hell Yeah!

I always thought dresses were 1 to 2 sizes above your current size.
Or maybe it's because I'm really not the size I think I am.
Right?!  LOL!

I also got my shoes in this week too so I'm all set.
Come on August 25th!

Bwa ha ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment