"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Whew!  This weekend was like a fart in a whirlwind!
The most exciting news of the weekend was one of my best friends became a great aunt to a beautiful little girl!  It was quite exciting because no one knew what she was having.  
Congrats Great Aunt Connie E!

Saturday, Steve and John worked on insulating & sealing our house.  I decided it was a good idea to get the boys out of there so we went to grandma & papa's for the day.  Aunt Pam and Uncle Mike came down too.  After we visited for a bit we decided to take the boys fishing for the first time.  It was so much fun!  Bart caught 3 bluegill and Tad caught a nice bass.  We were fishing for bluegill but since Tad kept winding the real he ended up hooking a bass.

Bart's 1st fish - Bluegill

Bart was so excited!

Tad's 1st fish - Bass

Tad wanted to hold his fish!
 Saturday evening we went to So Co to get a few things at Bed, Bath and Beyond & got the kids some new car-seats at Wal-mart.

Sunday Bart went to sunday school and then we all went to church.  After church I worked on pressure washing a new slide thing that the boys got from the Jackson's.  After lunch Steve mowed the grass, I folded laundry and then we washed the vehicles.  An old beer drinking buddy of mine stopped by to take a look at my cavalier.  But more on that tomorrow....

The boys' new slide.
Uncle Michael came over to play with the boys.  After supper he gave the boys their baths and Steve and I were able to make up lunches for the week and clean up supper.  Uncle Mike read Bart 2 Dr. Suess books and off to bed they went.  We finally got in bed around 10:30 p.m. 

Needless to say 4 a.m. came early this morning.  Steve tried to wake me but I decided to sleep in a bit instead.  Of course I was running around the house like a chicken with their head cut off just so I could get the boys to grandma & grandpa Henry's for the day & to work on time.  I had to make sure the house was picked up so when the appraiser comes it's not a complete mess.  I feel like I've been going a million miles a minute since yesterday & there isn't an end in sight yet.

Hope your Monday isn't as hectic as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment