"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I Want To Craft!

Some days I just wish I could quit my job & stay at home & craft.  Ha ha ha - wouldn't we all!

There are so many projects that I would love to do.
That I NEED to do!

I would love to get my scrapbooking up to speed.
I haven't scrapbooked in years.
I haven't printed out pictures in months.
Digital is great but digital is BAD.

I have other projects I'd like to do around the house.
Projects I'd like to make as gifts.
Projects I'd like to sell.

Someday, Someday...
So what's on my list?
Here are a few visuals:

How stinking cute is this?  I mean it's made from a pallet of wood.  Definitely on my to do list.

I'm hoping to get this one done by Christmas since we do have stockings but no mantel.

Or how about these?  They call them cami bands.  I could totally make these!

Preschool scrapbook!  Get out!!!

Build a pergola.

And don't get me started on the signs that I could make..

Thank you pinterest for driving me crazy with projects that I don't have time for!

No comments:

Post a Comment