So by now you know our morning routine. Blah, blah, blah - arrive at convention center.
Mom got to enjoy the symphony practicing today, which she enjoyed very much.
| The blue tent is where the symphony was playing. |
Before my first session, I reviewed my day and realized that I had the afternoon open. One of the afternoon sessions that I had scheduled to attend after lunch was
actually made available the day before, to which I attended at that time. So since I had some
free time, I figured that I'd use that time to visit the display floor
instead. Unfortunately I realized that the
display floor would be closing for the conference at 1:30 p.m., not to open again. Bummer. I really wanted to get there. A must next time!
Ok no big deal - I'm sure we can come up with something, right?
So after my last demo Mom and I decided to checkout some local wineries.
| Road to the wineries |
| South Coast Winery Resort & Spa |
I was also able to arrange to meet up with one of my online baby board girls, Jess, for dinner. We had so much fun and she is just the sweetest thing ever. I hope that someday I can visit again or maybe she can come east.
| Jess & I |
After a lot of laughing and chatting we parted ways and made our way back to the hotel.
| Isn't it beautiful? |
And of course we relaxed in the pool for about an hour before retiring to our beds for our last night in California.
No comments:
Post a Comment