The morning started as usual - shower, dress, breakfast, brush teeth, & on our way to the convention center... Every morning we have enjoyed breakfast outside, which is something I could definitely get used to. I missed my boys terribly but I did not miss the morning rush that ensues most mornings. Besides, we would be heading back home in a few days.
Today I had 4 sessions. 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. These were all very good. I am always amazed at what this software can do. At lunch we walked down to Seaport Village. We had decided that everyday we would try something that we can't get back home or something we have never tried before.
 |
| Park at Seaport Village |
 |
| Where we had lunch |
Enter sushi...
 |
| Very pretty but expensive & not my thing. |
Not something I was missing or will probably ever order again but I tried it & no, there was no wasting it either. Even though it made my tummy a bit upset, I ate it.
After my last session we decided to cross the bridge to Coronado.
 |
| This bridge crosses the bay over to Coronado island - kind of scary to drive on. |
One thing that was very strange to us was the way motorcycles travel down the roads/highways. If there was traffic they actually weaved in and out of the other vehicles & right down the center line. Now, that's fine & dandy in slow traffic but when you are on the interstate traveling 60 mph + & they go flying by you it's freaky. Apparently it's not illegal to do this either. And per an insurance agent that we ran into, there are a lot of casualties. Go figure...
 |
| Do you see the motorcycle? |
 |
| How about in this one?!? |
 |
| Driving down the street in Coronado |
Coronado is a very pretty but expensive place. After talking to one of the security guards at the convention center most of the houses here go for 1 million +. Blows my mind.
 |
| Beach at Coronado |
 |
| The sand was glittery - kind of weird. |
 |
| In the distance - Hotel del Coronado |
 |
| Sail boat |
After soaking up the evening sun we headed out back across the bridge. We had dinner at a Japanese steakhouse (which was horrible) & then on to the hotel for a dip in the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment