"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Deep Thoughts by Laura


Ok maybe not really "Deep Thoughts" but more randomness.
 
It's my Friday today, YIPEE!!!!

I have my 15 year class reunion this Saturday & I have no idea what to wear.  HELP!

I have several craft projects that I am working/waiting on.
Cassie - I'm waiting on your decision!!! :)

I have no idea who to vote for.  Election day is in T minus 5 days.

It's finally my brother Mike, Bart & MY birthday month.
No, I do not have Bart's birthday planned out yet.....


I need to start Christmas shopping but don't even know where to begin.

Life is still crazy running here there & everywhere.  I thought we'd have it down to a science by now but it still feels like I'm always running around with my head chopped off.


I'm loving my class at the Y but not loving the time it's offered.

I do not think I will weigh in tomorrow - Too much candy this week.
 Who am I kidding, I'll be on that scale tomorrow.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment