So Friday I was off work
YIPEE!!!
And wouldn't you know it I did find that scale & I didn't like the number I saw. Grrr!
But life goes on.
Tad & I dropped Bart off at school & headed to Waterloo.
Tad & I dropped Bart off at school & headed to Waterloo.
We hit up the bank, Walmart & stopped by to see my friend DK at beauty school.
She waxed my man hair (upper lip only ha ha) & then straightened my hair.
Can you believe that I didn't get a picture of it?
It was awesome.
Then we rushed to Red Bud to have lunch with Steve & Bart.
I was supposed to be at school to pick Bart up at 11 a.m. but when we didn't leave Waterloo till 10:50, I knew I would be late so I just phoned up daddy & asked him to get Bart & we would meet him at the hut for lunch.
After lunch the boys & I headed home. They took naps & I worked on some crafties!
It was so much fun & I can't wait to show you all here what I did.
Later that evening momma got out for a little retail therapy.
I found a dress for my class reunion under $20 - thank you JCP & your $10 off coupon!
I also was trying to find some spool tulle but wasn't having any luck so I headed home.
Uncle Michael was there visiting with Steve when I got home. Mike ended up falling asleep on the couch & spending the night, which happened to be the best thing ever when the boys realized this in the morning.
Saturday once we got moving (around 10:30 a.m.) we decided to head out to do a little more shopping. Steve needed to return some speakers & I needed a new pair of shoes!
Who doesn't need new shoes now & then!
They are super cute, see?
Once we got home the boys laid down for a nap & Steve headed into
the microbrewery to interview the owners. I finished up odd ends &
started getting ready for the reunion.
We also had a family Christmas party to go to.
Yes, I said Christmas party in November.
![]() |
| Bart took my pic - ready for the reunion |
After visiting with Steve's family for a bit we headed off to the WCC for my 15 year class reunion. It was fun, except that we saw how people don't change, even after 15 years. We were in our own little groups & even though there weren't many people there I probably only spoke to about 1/3 of them. Sad I know.
Sunday we didn't do much. We headed to Rocher to get the kids & have some spaghetti at the church.
![]() |
| A few of the girls that I went to school with. |
I've been playing around with instagram too. It's kind of cool.
![]() |
| Poor baby, he was so tired. |
![]() |
| Fun at the castle, to which they ask to go to every weekend. |
I attempted to get the kids to take a nap but instead fell asleep myself.
Thank you honey for letting me nap.
Before we knew it, it was bedtime & the week starts all over again.
Lucky me gets a text this morning from my babysitter. She is moving & has decided to not watch any kids over the age of 3 so now I'm on the hunt for a new sitter.
Anyone???
I only mainly need Thursday/Friday only 1 kid each day.
Prefer someone that is flexible & claims the income.
Help!






wait - i assume we missed that christmas party again?
ReplyDeleteha don't class reunions make you shake your head. ps didn't know you and tiffany were the same age. she used to baby sit us!
also we were supposed to go to that spaghetti dinner too. dang aunt lacie changed plans on us. hope it was good!!
pps i need to follow you on instagram. what's your name? mine's cwalter10