"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Not so Wordless Wednesday.

So I had this tickle in my throat Monday evening.  By the middle of the night it hurt to swallow.  I got up, gargled with salt water, got a cough drop & went back to bed.  When I woke in the morning I had a hoarse voice but it didn't hurt to swallow.  As the day went on I started coughing again.  By early evening I wasn't feeling so hot.  We didn't go to the Y.  I didn't go to my SIL's home party.  We were in our pj's & bed by 7:30.  
Of course I was up at 1:30 coughing & my swallowing problem was back again.  Around 3 I decided to just get out of bed.  Steve woke at 4 & asked what the problem was & I told him I have a lot on my mind.  He asked me to narrow it down.  Problem A - I told him mainly it's the whole babysitter thing & problem B - I don't feel well.  He told me that I need sleep to get feeling better but I can't sleep - see problem A.
I'm not having any luck finding anyone that will watch the boys & claim the income.  I've gotten several names but they either a. don't claim the income or b. are people that we know of but are shady characters.  I'm stressing about it.  If anyone has any suggestions for me that would be great.
Tonight we are supposed to go to my mom & dad's for my brothers birthday.
Michael!
 I hope I feel better by then.
AND don't even get me started on the election.  I think it's a bad thing but it is what it is.


Oh PTL - I called a few daycare facilities in town b/c yes, I'm that desperate & they will do the days I need & the cost is only a few bucks more than I pay now.  AND the one is flexible on days when it comes to holidays.  I am so relieved.  Time for a nap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment