"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Friday, November 9, 2012

Week 44 & a New Look

TGIF!

Figured to change it up a bit cause I was getting tired of the old look.

Scale went down this morning - Thank God!
Almost 2 lbs.
but enough of that.

I'm excited because it's a 3 day weekend. :)
Tomorrow we are gonna tour Big Muddy Brewing for my brother's birthday.


Only Steve, Mike & I are going but it should be fun.
Well... I hope to go.  
I have to find somewhere for the boys to go. 
They got invited to go with cousin Caleb to the church's fall festival so maybe Aunt Brenda will take them a little earlier.....

I hope to get some sewing in this weekend as well.
New orders!  SEW excited!

I also might crash my youngest brother's hayride.
Muuuhaaaaa!

Look out - next weekend is birthday weekend!


1 comment:

  1. that picture up top is SO cute!! i love it!

    have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete