"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday's to do list

Oh me, oh my do I have a lot going on.

I need to hit up the store tonight.
Schnucks has a deal where the first 15 coupons up to $1 are doubled, TODAY only.  
Score!

I need to make my kids some nap mats.
Yesterday I was informed that they are cold at nap time & would also like a bigger pillow.  So I found this cute tutorial on yep, you guessed it PINTEREST!
Totally making this!

I currently have several sewing projects to make & 1 to tweak.
Yes I will get them done, don't worry.

The Y tonight.

The lighted parade tomorrow night.

I have to make cupcakes for Bart's birthday party on Saturday
& make the chili
& make my house presentable
& wrap his present
& work on laundry

Oh sleep is overrated anyway.

Oy!

Thank goodness it's a 3 day weekend for me, then work 2 days, then off 4!

Are you thirsty yet, cause I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment