"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Friday, November 16, 2012

Week 45 & Fab Friday

OK so I'm not gonna lie - I suck at this weight loss stuff.


I've gained what I lost last week.
Why?  Who the hell knows.
No, I'm not tracking.
No, I don't want to track.
Why does food taste so freaking good?!
I'm loving my kettlebell class & that's all that matters.
Whatever I'm done.

Onto what's on my mind.
  • I got some fabulous news last night & while I have to keep quiet about it for now I couldn't be more excited & thrilled!!!
  • I have a very busy weekend ahead of me.  I mean CRAZY busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
  • I'm sad for my own situations.  But that is for me to worry about and no one else can do anything to change that.

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment