Good morning everyone!
This weekend was fun.
Friday night we didn't do much.
Actually I take that back, we headed out to Fairview to pick up some fabric & this microphone piece for Steve.
Actually I take that back, we headed out to Fairview to pick up some fabric & this microphone piece for Steve.
Saturday we dropped the boys off at my aunt & uncle's around 11:30 & headed to southern IL to hit up Big Muddy for a brewery tour for my brother's birthday..
![]() |
| See us in the back??? |
It was so much fun.
After our tour we headed to 17th Street Bart & Grill for a little lunch.
It was so funny b/c I kept hiccuping & laughing & our waitress thought I was laughing at her.
Um no, it's not you, it's me, really....its 4 p.m. we are just eating lunch & we've been at the microbrewery down the street - you figure it out...
The food was good but the guys were disappointed with their portion size vs the cost.
Mine was so delicious & the price was fair.
We decided to stop in at the Bluff's to sample their beer & pick up a bottle of wine.
Then our adventure took us back to Red Bud to hit up Kaskaskia Brewing.
I time traveled took a nap on the way there.
Well the guys got to hit up the pub while I had to go get the kids.
Which was fine b/c I missed them.
I stopped back in at the pub, grabbed daddy & hit up subway before heading on home.
Sunday we went to early church & then relaxed the rest of the day.
I worked on a sewing project, which took me all day to work on 1 item.
I laid down with Tad for a nap for about an hour & a half but other than that I was busy sewing.
Before we knew it, it was bedtime.
Monday I was off since it was Veterans Day.
However, Bart had school.
While he was in school, I made my very own first pattern, cut it out & sewed it up.
It turned out so cute & so much easier than the other one.
I can't wait to make more.
What you ask????
I can't tell you yet b/c they are not for me & I don't want to ruin the surprise.
**you know who you are & if you want to see a picture let me know & I will send it to you.
The rest of you will have to wait for the tutorial to see a picture.
I still have another pattern to make up & try but I'm really happy with the way this one turned out.
After school we met Papa for lunch at Applebee's.
I just love their french onion soup.
After lunch we headed home for naps, but I think I'm the only one that took one.
After dinner we headed to the Y.
Bedtime was welcomed by all especially some little boys that were overtired.
This week looks to be very busy as well.
Between going to the Y, getting ready for Bart's birthday party on Saturday & doing some sewing I just might need a break.
Also I think the lighted parade is in Red Bud Friday night & I definitely want to take the boys again.
Happy Tuesday!

uh oh a sneak peak i might need!!
ReplyDeleteps we will be at the lighted parade we will have to catch up!!
Absolutely! & I will send a pic to you too. :)
ReplyDelete