With last Friday's events I felt it necessary to postpone Weekend Wrap-Up till tomorrow & touch upon this tragedy.
It wasn't until late last night that I did let myself watch coverage of the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.
It wasn't until late last night that I did let myself watch coverage of the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.
I knew it would hit home with me since I have children very close in age to those of the victims.
My heart broke. I cannot imagine the pain, the heartbreak, the sorrow that these parents are feeling.
To have happened at school - a place where we expect our children to be safe.
I am numb.
Today I choose to remember those grieving, to those wrongfully stripped of their children, to those whom I have no words to explain how deeply saddened I am.
May you find peace and comfort in the Lord.
My deepest heartfelt sympathies go out to each and every family involved in this tragedy. No one should have to endure this kind of evil.
My deepest heartfelt sympathies go out to each and every family involved in this tragedy. No one should have to endure this kind of evil.

No comments:
Post a Comment