"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Friday, December 14, 2012

Week 49

I am holding steady.
Have been for the last few weeks.
And that's just fine.
I need to find motivation to track my food or at least care about what goes in my mouth.  (aka knock off the ice cream & candy lol)

In other news - I removed myself from an online healthy group yesterday.
It wasn't helping me.
Actually it was toxic.
I feel so relieved.
For a board that was supposed to make you feel good about yourself, it sure did not.


I'm thinking I should purge some peeps off my friends list too.

Have you ever had someone block you for no apparent reason?  I'm on a sellers group & had an item for sale.  Had quite a few people interested.  The second person dickered around with me on price (which I never budged on since I had so many interested) for awhile & then I had to friend him to pm pick up details b/c he didn't know how to.  He wanted me to wait 6 weeks for him to get the item.  (Dude seriously it's a $25 item & if you're that strapped for cash you don't need my any item.)  So we had set up Sunday as a pick up day.  Well when I realized that he blocked me, I changed my mind.  I'm not selling to him.  I don't care if he shows up or not - not gonna do it.  Sorry pal.  That's not how it works.  I never did anything to you & if you want to act like a childish dickwad then you deserve to be treated accordingly.  Apparently I'm not the first seller he's shammed either.  What goes around comes around buddy.  AND I don't hide behind my computer screen.  What I say here I'd say to you in real life.  For those of you that know me, know that is the truth.  Grow up!

Anyway - I'm glad it's Friday!  Payday too!  Steve got his year end bonus, which is awesome, since I don't even get a card from my boss.  It's nice to feel like we finally might be making headway again.  We have my cousin's birthday party Saturday, which should be fun.  The little boys always like getting together with their cousins.  I think I might take the boys to Fairview tonight to pick up some last minute Christmas gifts.  I also have a bird necklace order that I need to get some beads for.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment