"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Friday, December 21, 2012

Week 50 & other stuff

Well I guess 12-21-2012 isn't the end of the world.
No surprise to me.
  “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." Matthew 24:36
 I made a little progress this week.  Dropped .4 lbs.  Hey, it's something, right?

I've slacked a bit at kettlebell.  I didn't go last week Thursday or this past Tuesday.  But I did hit it hard last night.  Several of us from class went out for some drinks after class.  It was a lot of fun. 

I also ran into a girl that I was in high school with.  It took us a bit to figure out how we knew each other (we were in chorus together) & she said the sweetest thing to me.  She said that I was so beautiful & still look exactly the same as I did in high school, that I haven't aged at all.  What a nice gesture since it's been over 15 years since I graduated.  Made my day!  I need to find a picture & do a comparison.  Of course I've ran into grade school teachers & they all know who I am.  They say I look the same as I did back then. 
That's some funny stuff.

I'm thinking of trying a spinning class.  One of the girls in my kettlebell class goes & said I should try it.  I need to do something to get rid of the jelly belly.  I really want to be healthy so I can be there for my kids.

After the holidays I'm gonna refocus on food again.  I've really slacked on that since my brothers wedding in August.  Gotta get back on that wagon.

Another thing that's been weighing on my mind that I've not said too much about is my ttc journey.  It has not been going well.  This time we've been trying for 2.5 years.  I didn't really take a break this time but did not focus on it for about 6 months prior to my brothers wedding.  It took us 2 years & 9 months to get pregnant with Bart with about a 6 month break in there (mandatory by doctor). 

Next month I start meds again.  We shall see.  It's the same combination of meds that I was on when we got pregnant with Bart.  Let's hope that 2013 welcomes another baby into our family.  Both of my sister in laws are having babies next year, which I am very excited for.  Just hope I can jump on that wagon soon too because I'm running out of time.  It's not a fun journey & not everyone gets it.  Unless you've been in my shoes, you just don't understand.  

I'm gonna trust that God gives us what we need.  Look at how Tad came to be.  He happened without trying.  Bart was only 9 months old when we conceived with Tad.  Maybe all I need is what I already have.  I've been blessed with these 2 amazing boys & they make my heart happy.  I'm very glad that they chose me to be their mommy.

I'm thankful for all I have.  God has truly blessed me & my family.

Ok that posting was all over the place but that's how my mind works these days.  Just a heads up but since next week is Christmas I've decided to take a break from blogging until after the first of the year. 
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.
God's blessings on all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment