"My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday Randoms

My little train addict....
So, last night we are sitting at the dinner table & we had the tv on, yes Mom I know that's not a good thing....And this commercial came on for one of those medical training colleges.  Well I guess Bart only caught the word "train", looks at the tv & blurts out "There's no trains on that tv".  OMG Steve & I lost it.  It was too too funny.  Tad started laughing too but only because we were.  He didn't quite get it either.  So I had to explain to Bart that they meant "train" as in educate not the actual thing that goes "woo...woo".  Guess you had to be there.  It was pretty funny.  This kid seriously eat, drinks, sleeps trains.  He LOVES them!!!  So if you are ever at a loss of what to get him - trains will do just fine.  Either toys or movies or books, you name it he'll love it!


Promote & Giveaway...
So I ran my first ever giveaway on my fb craft page, which ended today.  I think there were only 11 entries (so if you entered & didn't win, I'm sorry, your chances were really good).  But I did gain 14 likes by running the giveaway, which puts me at a grand total of 45 likes now.  I really enjoy making these tutus.  They are so much fun to make.  If only I had girls to enjoy them.  I feel a little silly making them & only having boys in the house, besides myself.  Let's be honest I'd make one for myself but it would take so much tulle...b/c I would want it CRAZY full!  I will probably run another giveaway in the future or maybe just a discount.  I just don't know.  I can't keep giving them away or Steve will have my head.  What would you do?  What can I do to get these out there?  Suggestions welcome. :)


Tired & sore....
Kettlebell was killer last night.  I am soooo sore.  I think it's because I had to use a 35 lb bell instead of my normal 30 lb.  (Thanks to the fake white hair lady!!!)  But it's cool.  I needed to go up anyway, so Thank You!!  My throat hurts today too.  I really hope I'm not getting sick.  I just need a day to rest.  Should have taken today off I guess.  Oh well.  There will be other days.

 
PS did you know it's national pie day?  I didn't but I'm glad I do so I can get one for Steve tonight!  He'll be so excited!


I told you it was RANDOM!  Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment